Friday, September 27, 2019

Review: Be Obsessed or Be Average

Be Obsessed or Be Average Be Obsessed or Be Average by Grant Cardone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read quite a few books like this. They usually tell me something I already know, but it is very useful for me to be reminded. It refreshes and helps with the ongoing renewal and recommitment to the good habits that lead to success.

This book was unusual in its singular focus on money. I did not find that offputting, but imagine that some do. This guy, Grant Cardone? I did not know of him before reading the book. He's a little bit crazy, I think. But I found myself jotting down a few of his clever observations.

It wasn't the most erudite presentation of motivating thoughts but I related strongly to the circuitous path his life took because of disadvantages and false starts. I related to the very heavy doses of horse sense. I totally related to the DIY approach he has to gettin' it done. And...

I enjoyed his rocket-fueled style!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment