Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Review: The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results

The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a perfect motivational book for those who do not have the patience or interest in following the current science behind how the brain works. It is a rehash of many other books I have read in the past two years, but what I liked about this one was its 'summary' approach. Chapter 12 is especially useful for anyone who can't seem to get started on a project or goal. My favorite quote from this book, and, possibly my most favorite quote ever (!) ...."In this life our purpose should not be to find ourselves, our purpose should be to create ourselves."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment