Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Review: The Barbell Prescription: Strength Training for Life After 40

The Barbell Prescription: Strength Training for Life After 40 The Barbell Prescription: Strength Training for Life After 40 by Jonathon M. Sullivan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of those books that just grabs ya by the wrist and won't let go, especially if you are a grey hair who wants to get stronger. It contains the most sensible, honest exercise/strength training advice you'll ever read. Sullivan and Baker speak directly to seniors who want to get stronger. It inspired me and it changed my entire approach to fitness. And, what matters most - I am stronger, now. I will never go back to a gym routine of bouncing from one convoluted machine to the next. I'm gonna keep on raising that sublimely simple albeit heavy bar.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment