Thursday, September 3, 2020

Review: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less

Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Everyone wants to live by design, not by default. That's what this book is about.

I read lots of books like this - they help me get back to "go" on the board of life. They are like a reset button and I need reset buttons. Rather than create for me yet another 'I really ought to be doing this list, Essentialism's focus is more on what you choose not to do.

If you are looking for ways to be "unreasonably selective" about how you spend your time, this is a great place to get stoked and make that commitment. Time spent with this book is time well-spent.

"We can either make our choices deliberately or allow other people’s agendas to control our lives."

Two thumbs up!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment