Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Review: The Life of π

The Life of π The Life of π by Jason Shaverin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A most unusual read. It departs from the conventional shape of most modern fiction because it is not sci-fi yet it demands the reader park her sensibilities throughout.

Clever readers know how to relax and enjoy a good yarn, right? They don't insist that the author support every twist and turn. If you are going to enjoy this book, don't ask why or how too often.

I think the author had a great time writing this tale and that he called upon his "wounded inner 11 year old storyteller" often.

It was fun, sad, and quirky. I kept thinking as I read on ...."Well, isn't this author a good sport to use this crazy quilt of a tale to deliver his message..."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment