Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Review: The Outlander

The Outlander The Outlander by Gil Adamson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It is 1903 and this young woman who hears voices and has committed a grisly murder ends up in the woods, on the run, and with only a tenuous grasp of reality. One crazy thing after another happens, including true love. The roller coaster ride? It has terrific twists and turns. I started reading this book while standing in Barnes and Noble. Two hours later I reluctantly left the store without finishing or purchasing the book. Two weeks later I returned to the store and sat down with the book, thinking I'd just read a few more pages and then buy the darn book. I sat on the floor and finished the book. Then I bought it so I could read it again. You are going to love the characters in this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment